“Uh-oh, it’s magic” is not just a verse from an old Cars song. Those few words also aptly sum up the closing moments of Once Upon a Time‘s season finale, as Mr. Gold né Rumpelstiltskin conjured up a purple smoke that roused sleepy Storybrooke with an infusion of magic — just moments after Emma’s love for Henry broke the queen’s curse and restored the residents’ memories.
And fans of the ABC freshman were not the only ones caught off guard by the game-changing twist.
“There was some talk about the curse being broken, but I didn’t believe it until I read it [in the script], because [series creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis] are tricky that way,” Lana Parrilla recently shared with TVLine. “They don’t really tell you much, but I like that about them!”
- a-tiny-splash-of-tea likes this
- the12thdrbetterbeginger912 likes this
- iamthebricklayer reblogged this from lana-parilla
- lisasuzaku likes this
- somethingbeyondprecious likes this
- rumpelgold reblogged this from lana-parilla and added:
- lana-parilla posted this